Dr. Steven D. Spitz, DMD
Taking a look at Dr. Spitz’s accomplishments, it’s easy to see his dedication to excellence in dentistry.
Dr. Spitz graduated from the prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and did a two-year program at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine/Boston VA Medical Center and a General Practice Residency through Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Spitz currently teaches at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and is on staff at the Franciscan Children’s Hospital in Brighton, Massachusetts.
Dr. Spitz regularly gives back to the community, volunteering his dental services at the Boston Shelter for Homeless Veterans for the last 11 years. He has been chosen as one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
• Smileboston Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry President, Prosthodontist
• Co-Inventor of PerfectFit™ Laser Implant Surgical Guide – Patent Pending
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Massachusetts Dental Society
• International Congress of Oral Implantology
• American Society of Osseointegration
• Academy of Osseointegration
• American College of Prosthodontists
• Alpha Omega Dental Organization
• World Clinical Laser Institute
• Entrepreneurs Organization; Boston
Contact Dr. Spitz for a Dental Implants Consultation
If you live in the Boston or Pembroke region and are looking for a trusted and respected dental implants prosthodontist, come to Dr. Steven Spitz’s Boston office. We are a premier provider of dental implants, with the intensive training and education to back up those claims! [1:40:13 PM] shawnhilt: Schedule your consultation today with Dr. Spitz.